These are projects posted by the students of Dr. Gove Allen at Brigham Young University. These students have taken one semester-long course on VBA and generally have had no prior programming experience

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sync Department Data

Executive Summary

For the past year, I have been working in an accounting office as an Assistant Financial Accountant. I perform various financial reconciliations and I also update numerous office databases. Sometimes the tasks I perform are very repetitive and very tedious. With simple Excel functions alone, some of these tasks have taken me up to 15 hours!

Therefore, for my VBA project I decided to make my life a little easier by simplifying one of these tedious tasks by writing a program that reconciles updated department changes with a master database stored in Excel - with just a push of a button!


Project Write-Up

VBA Final Project

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive