These are projects posted by the students of Dr. Gove Allen at Brigham Young University. These students have taken one semester-long course on VBA and generally have had no prior programming experience

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Jinsook Lee - Personal Books Organizer: SMART LIBRARY

Executive Summary

Since when I was young, I have enjoyed reading books. When I was a young kid, I have dreamed of having my own library. As a grown up, I have many books at my apartment here, at my home in Korea, and even online. I always wanted to use an existing business solution to organize them but never found one I want. For this project, I decided to develop a program based on that business idea. This file will enable to organize all of the books in possession, to manage them, and even to record if they are read or not. I also added a feature to add books to a wish list for future reference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive