These are projects posted by the students of Dr. Gove Allen at Brigham Young University. These students have taken one semester-long course on VBA and generally have had no prior programming experience

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Personal Budgeting System


Since becoming financially independent, I have tried various strategies for keeping track of my finances. So far, none of them have worked. Though each system had its benefits, certain features and capabilities were either lacking or unnecessary to me. I needed something that forced me to enter my expenses, helping me to take more accountability for what I am spending. I also wanted to be able to see how my spending habits changed over time.


Given these and several other requirements, for this project I have created a personal budgeting system that will allow me to monitor my financial habits and see the areas in which I need to improve. The budgeting system I made  allows me to budget for each month the money I plan to spend in certain areas, as well as track expenses made and create charts showing my spending trends and comparing them month to month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive