These are projects posted by the students of Dr. Gove Allen at Brigham Young University. These students have taken one semester-long course on VBA and generally have had no prior programming experience

Friday, December 12, 2014

Josh Bates - Stock Screener


There are several key indicators that somebody should look at before deciding to spend several hours investigating and analyzing a particular stock.  The system I built is meant to help me grab an industry, perform a key indicator analysis and rank all of the stocks in a given industry.  Once I have the rankings, the next step is to pull financial sheets so I can begin the process of analyzing the stocks.  There is also a function that will allow me to pick a specific stock and pull financial data on that stock.  

http://files.gove.net/shares/files/14f/jbates2/Final_Project_Writeup.pdf 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive