These are projects posted by the students of Dr. Gove Allen at Brigham Young University. These students have taken one semester-long course on VBA and generally have had no prior programming experience

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Exam Study Planning Tool

As an actuarial science student I have to periodically take certification exams as I progress through my career. An actuarial exam is usually 3-4 hours long and it is suggested to study about 100 hours per exam hour. It can be very difficult to plan far in advance how to study for these exams. My new exam study planning tool will help solve this issue. My tool creates a calendar and study plan for the user, keeps a log of the study progress, and tracks the study progress towards the study goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive