These are projects posted by the students of Dr. Gove Allen at Brigham Young University. These students have taken one semester-long course on VBA and generally have had no prior programming experience

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Get Grades From Learning Suite

Executive Summary
I am a mentor for the BYU athletes. As mentor I need to check their grades and ensure they are doing their assignments. Every week, I need to write reports to the coach with the athletes’ grades for each class. The process takes a lot of time. We need to login on Learning Suite and click through all the classes’ tab, record the grades in a spread piece of paper for our records, and then record the grades in the reports that we give to the coaches. Each mentor has about 20 students. This process takes about 20 percent of our total weekly time.

Since we have a list of all students’ Learning Suite login and the class they are taking, I developed a VBA code that will login on Learning Suite in each student’s account, loop through the classes’ tab, and record their grades on excel. The code will also create a graph that will show the progress for each class’ grade over the time.

VBA Final Project Link

Write-up Link

1 comment:

  1. Whenever I have some free time, I visit blogs to get some useful info. Today, I found your blog with the help of Google. Believe me; I found it one of the most informative blog. Learning Management System

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive