These are projects posted by the students of Dr. Gove Allen at Brigham Young University. These students have taken one semester-long course on VBA and generally have had no prior programming experience

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Credit Card Management

Credit cards are one of the most important things in our daily lives. They bring a lot of convenience to our lives. However, it is really annoying to remember the days that I need to pay my bill, how much should I pay, and which card should I pay for. Therefore, for my last VBA project, I would like to create a program that will allow a user to input all of his credit card information and spending information, and all the data will automatically stores in the excel workbook so that a user can arrange his payment by simply checking the workbook.

I was planning to use a web query to input the credit card spending statement, but there is some other information cannot be found on the internet. So I chose to use the user form and let user to input the information required. Users can simply insert their credit card information and their spending or payment date, amount, and then the program will automatically show the related data on the workbook, such as days left to make payment, bill amount, etc.

Here are the links for Write_up file and xlsm file:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive